KELVIN© PopRocket Launcher with "Safety Officer" has more
safety features built-in and more classroom kits!
unit has all the above features found in the advanced unit. With safety
in mind, we have added a removable manifold for the "safety officer" to
control away from the launcher. The student that is responsible for
safety will hold this control and can terminate the launch for any
safety reason. The built-in gauge has an air release switch and an
over-pressure limit will not allow the rocket to be inflated beyond
the set limit. Grades 7 & Up.
- Safety Screen: We have added a see-through safety shield to both
- Structure: Removable 4 ft. long metal legs and a metal launch
pad (both nicely painted)
- Dry Load: KELVIN© PopRocket(tm) allows you to "dry load" or, put
an empty bottle upside on the holder without water. The system has
an input for pouring water to the desired level. Ideal for field
launching (no need to hook to a hose).
- Hand Pump: bicycle pump included
- Stakes: For additional safety we include stakes. The stakes are
hammered into the ground and then attached to the launcher's legs
when in use. This keeps the launcher attached to the ground and
helps prevent tilting during the launching.
- Kits: We include  kits to get you started.
NOTE: Additional oversize shipping charges (approx. $35.00) will apply.