An ideal addition for your classroom to test strength of various materials.
The system consists of a modified vice, fitted with electronic sensors to measure tension, compression and distance traveled. On the vise there is a set of clamp that allows you to clamp the material tested. Materials that can be tested are: different kinds of paper, fabrics, thin strands of plastic and metals. The system interfaces to a PC computer and its software runs under Microsoft Windows 98 SP2 – XP.
- Strain gauge sensor for accurate measurements.
- Sensor to measure force and distance stretched
- Clamp mounting mechanism for easy material placement.
- Continuous tension, compression display
- Automatic and accurate sensor calibration.
- Single run or continues run plotting modes
- Instant, minimum and maximum values constantly maintained
- 5 levels of software zooming to the graph area. You can zoom at each area independently.
- Two different plotting modes (panning and wrapping)
- Selectable data acquisition rate (samples per second)
- Save and retrieve graph data to files for later analysis
- Superimpose up to 4 data sets on a graph for comparisons
Complete package includes Material Tester (#841228 ), PC, Pre-Loaded Software (Windows XP-7) and 17-inch LCD Display.
Does not included stand-alone interface or built-in LCD display.
School Use Only.Allow 8-10 Weeks for Delivery.