Stand Alone with an LCD Display
The system consists of a modified vice, fitted with electronic
sensors to measure tension, compression and distance traveled.
On the vise there is a set of clamps that allows you to clamp
the material tested.
Built-in LCD display shows continuous tension, compression and distance traveled.
Materials that can be tested are: different kinds of paper, fabrics, thin strands
of plastic and metals. Includes software and interface cable.
- Strain gauge sensor for accurate measurements.
- Clamp mounting mechanism for easy material placement.
- Continuous tension, compression display.
- Automatic and accuratesensor calibration.
- Single run or continuous run plotting modes.
- Instant, minimum and maximum values constantly maintained.
- 5 levels of software zooming to the graph area. You can zoom
at each area independently.
- Two different plotting modes (panning and wrapping).
- Selectable data acquisition rate (samples per second).
- Save and retrieve graph data to files for later analysis.
Windows XP-7, USB
Also available with a computer package (see below).