What's your favorite basketball team? Chances are, that no matter what your sports team, you'll be able to find a t-shirt or other memorabilia with the team's logo screen printed onto it. Quite a few organizations use T-shirts to advertise their business, logo, or cause. Students will learn about new techniques used to transfer images onto fabric, paper, and plastic with this lab.
This start-up package features all the equipment and supplies that students will need to thermal screen print a variety of images onto T-shirts and notebook binders.
Hands-on activities include having students design and print out an image using word processing and paint software. Who knows? Screen printed products can be the start of a great fundraising campaign. Learn how to transfer images onto fabric, paper, and plastic. Grades 7-12. No Computer Required.
- Thermal Imager
- Screen Printing Kit
- Printing Base, 4-Color
- T-Shirts,Assorted Sizes (12 each size) in White
- Binders, 1" Plastic, in Black, Red, and Green
- Construction Paper, 9"x12"
- Paper Thermal Imaging Ink, Assorted Colors
- Fabric Thermal Imaging Ink, Assorted Colors
- Ink Binder
- Thermal Screens, Pre-Cut
- Mounting Tape
- KELVIN© Lesson Guide
- KELVIN© Workstation Sign
-  Medallions for Technology Excellence
-  Certificates for Technology Excellence