Learn about vehicles the Ezi way! Students begin by drawing different car types (sports, family, handicapped, etc.). Some of the features in those cars can be adapted into their car design. Challenges for students will be to get it to steer straight, travel the farthest, add a sail or even connect a few cars to make a “train." Students will learn about motion. balance, friction and car parts. Use with push and incline ramp. Decorate car as you want.
-  Multiblocks, Green
-  Clip Connectors, Blue
-  Slit Rods, Blue, 3.93" (100 mm) Long
-  Slit Rod, Blue, 4.72" (120 mm) Long
-  Snap-Off Rods, Blue, 1.96" (50 mm) Long
-  Snap-Off Rod, Gray, 3.14" (80 mm) Long
-  Wheels, 1.10" (28 mm) Dia.
-  Washers
-  Bag
-  Piece of Sand Paper
Bulk Pack of 20 Kits.
NOTES: Kre8® Kits can be assembled in regular classrooms. Snips or the Kre8® Cutter is required to cut card and light blue tubes.
Individual kit also available, see below.