Make a mangonel-type catapult that can throw a ping-pong ball. Catapult like this were used to fling objects over castle walls for defense in medieval times. Great for a fun competition that can be held in a classroom.
Easy to build and quick to adjust: the amount of leverage the throwing arm has, the trajectory angle and the power applied by the elastic band making this an ideal learning experience. Can be folded flat to store for next lesson or to take home.
-  Multiblocks, Green
-  Clip Connectors, Blue
-  Slit Rods, Blue, 3.14" (80 mm) Long
-  Slit Rods, Blue, 7.87" (200 mm) Long
-  Tube, Blue, 7.87" (200 mm) Long
-  Collars, Blue
-  Ping-Pong Ball
-  Rubber Bands, 2.36" (60 mm) Long
-  Colored Card, 2.36" (60 mm) x 3.93" (100 mm)
-  Bag
-  Piece of Sand Paper
Bulk Pack of 20 Kits.
NOTES: Kre8® Kits can be assembled in regular classrooms.
Snips or the Kre8® Cutter is required to cut card and light
Individual kit also available, see below.