Introduce your youngest students to basic concepts about mechanisms and structures while they assemble, join, and combine materials using this versatile K'NEX Education construction set. Using the instructions book provided, groups of students can build at least 2 of the 20 models simultaneously, including moving picture models, playground models, wind-up models, photo frames, various types of vehicles, and a 'monster' that moves using air power. Grades 1 and up.
- Wheels and axles
- Sliding Mechanisms
- Movement controlled by pneumatics
- Stable structures
- Shape recognition and their application to simple structures
- Model, test and evaluate ideas
-  K’NEX Rods and Connectors
-  Syringes
- 12” of Tubing40-page Building Instruction Booklet;/li>
- Set is Packaged in a strong, stackable storage tray with moveable dividers and a transparent lockable lid.