- 32-bit ARM 9 processor (200 MHz)
- Storage capacity: 8 MB RAM, 2 MB flash
- Weight only 90g
- 8 Universal inputs: Digital, analog 0-9V DC, analog 0-5kO
- 4 fast counting inputs: Digital, frequency up to 1kHz
- 4 motor outputs, 9V, 250mA: Speed infinitely variable, short circuit proof, alternatively 8 individual outputs
- 2 expansion connections: I2C and RS 485 for coupling of additional ROBO TX controllers
- Display: 128x64 pixel, monochrome
- USB interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible), max. 12 MB, including mini-USB socket connector
- Programable with "ROBO Pro Software" or C compiler (not included)
- Includes USB connection cable.
- Additionally required is Accu Set (#57487) or Energy Set (#91087)--each sold separately.
Additionally required is Accu Set (#283368) or Energy Set (#283731)--each