Build your own operating motor! It's easy, safe, solderless, educational, and fun!
Discover how an electric bell is constructed and how it’s made to ring. Find out how a generator makes the electricity that makes things work. Meter measures the amount of electricity used in your experiments. Easy-to-read, illustrated, lab-style manual is included. Suitable for ages 10 and up. Requires  ‘AA’ batteries.
Just a few of the many exciting experiments:
- Controlling motor’s forward/reverse rotation with generator.
- Fan using motor and generator.
- Electromagnet and reverse polarity.
- Operating the electric bell with generator.
- Color mixing with rotating color disc.